Summer Select Evaluations
Saturday February 1 st , 2020
Cost $20 - 1 Session
(*US Lacrosse Membership required at www.uslacrosse.org)
Session Breakouts (Grad. Year)
- Grey (2028 and under) 1:30pm to 2:45pm
- Black (2025 – 2027) 1:30pm to 2:45pm
- White (2023-2024) 3pm to 4:30pm
- Orange (2021-2022 3pm to 4:30pm
- GOALIE TRYOUTS = 2:45pm to 3:30pm
(NOTE: Gray/Black goalies to attend 1:30 field tryouts then join goalie session and Orange/White goalies to join field tryouts afterwards)
*Please note, these are breakouts for evaluation sessions. Afterwards we will formulate 3 or 4 Select teams based
on individual player evaluations and summer tournament guidelines.
Steve Olzark, Kaitlyn Pasko, Cameron Vestermark, Kevin Haracz, Paul
Ferdinand, Todd Telemeco, Casey Bak, Marina Belakonis *Coaches tentative at this
- Planned to start week of May 18th and run until last tournament (estimated at the end of June)
- Younger teams will practice Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Older teams will practice Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- POTENTIAL NEW PROGRAM!! We are running a pilot class called REACH HIGHER with a group of our Middle School Select girls Jan 14th to Feb 21st . Strength and Conditioning training at a local gym and for Summer Select, may incorporate a TEAM Strength and Conditioning day in addition to the 2 weekly practices.
May 30/31 Charlotte Lacrosse Invitational – Matthews, NC – ALL TEAMS
June 13/14 Asheville Lacrosse Classic – Asheville, NC – ALL TEAMS
June 19-21 Champions Cup – Midlothian, VA – HS (2021 – 2023 players)*
June 27/28 Lake Norman Classic – Mooresville, NC – ALL TEAMS
*We are registered for Champions Cup in Midlothian, VA!!! June 19-21, High School only, starts
with a Friday night game
ACS Select is a Girls Lacrosse Travel Team based in the Sandhills of North Carolina. We provide an experience based on love of the game, character development, and individual growth as a player and person. Our goal is to take motivated student-athletes and teach life lessons through the sport of lacrosse while instilling confidence and class.
We aim to create competitive teams that will receive excellent training and compete in regional and national events throughout the summer and fall. ACS Select is for female athletes who want more than what recreation, middle school, or high school lacrosse programs have to offer and are willing to make a serious commitment to lacrosse.
Our excellent coaches teach players to honor the game and develop life skills while implementing current lacrosse curriculum and having FUN. We hope to coach humble, creative, confident players who come back year after year to compete with their ACS Select Family.