FALL REC LACROSSE DESCRIPTION: Level - Beginner to Experienced
The fall ACS Rec Program is an "in-house," small-sided lacrosse league (i.e. we do not travel out of our county to play) . Any girl in grade 1-8 who wants to practice fundamentals of the game, compete on a team, and have FUN is encouraged to register. This program is being offered so new and experienced lacrosse players have the opportunity to learn about and work on fundamental skills (ground balls, throwing, catching, shooting) and participate in small-sided games without having to travel.
WHO: Girls in grades 1-8
WHAT: Recreation 3v3 Lacrosse League
WHEN: Late August - Early November
- Practice will be once a week
- Games will take place once a week
- Length of each game is 40 minutes (i.e. 4x10 minute quarters)
- Small game-field
- 3 field players on the filed at one time (goalie optional)
- Players must be members of US Lacrosse
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND REGISTER!